English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Load'
- goods carried by a large vehicle
- weight to be borne or conveyed
- electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
- the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents
- an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that''s a Load off my mind"
- a deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks
- the power output of a generator or power plant
- an amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate; "he got a Load on and started a brawl"
- a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time; "the system broke down under excessive Loads"
- fill or place a Load on; "Load a car"; "Load the truck with hay"
- provide with munition; "He Loaded his gun carefully"
- put (something) on a structure or conveyance; "Load the bags onto the trucks"
'Load' in other languages
Get definition of Load, Get synonyms of Load and translate.Load in Tamil | Load in English | Load in Arabic | Load in Dutch | Load in French | Load in German | Load in Greek | Load in Hindi | Load in Italian | Load in Japanese | Load in Korean | Load in Malay | Load in Norwegian | Load in Portuguese | Load in Russian | Load in Spanish | Load in Swedish | Load in Chinese | Load in Indonesian | Load in Urdu | Load in Bengali | Load in Thai |
Load - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Load from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.