English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Limp'
- the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
- proceed slowly or with difficulty; "the boat Limped into the harbor"
- not firm; "wilted lettuce"
- lacking in strength or firmness or resilience; "flaccid muscles"; "took his lax hand in hers"; "gave a Limp handshake"; "a Limp gesture as if waving away all desire to know" G.K.Chesterton; "a slack grip"
'Limp' in other languages
Get definition of Limp, Get synonyms of Limp and translate.Limp in Tamil | Limp in English | Limp in Arabic | Limp in Dutch | Limp in French | Limp in German | Limp in Greek | Limp in Hindi | Limp in Italian | Limp in Japanese | Limp in Korean | Limp in Malay | Limp in Norwegian | Limp in Portuguese | Limp in Russian | Limp in Spanish | Limp in Swedish | Limp in Chinese | Limp in Indonesian | Limp in Urdu | Limp in Bengali | Limp in Thai |
Limp - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Limp from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.