English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Liberal'
- a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
- a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
- showing or characterized by broad-mindedness; "a broad political stance"; "generous and broad sympathies"; "a Liberal newspaper"; "tolerant of his opponent''s opinions"
- tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition
- not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem"
- given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday''s child is loving and giving"; "a Liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and
- having political or social views favoring reform and progress
'Liberal' in other languages
Get definition of Liberal, Get synonyms of Liberal and translate.Liberal in Tamil | Liberal in English | Liberal in Arabic | Liberal in Dutch | Liberal in French | Liberal in German | Liberal in Greek | Liberal in Hindi | Liberal in Italian | Liberal in Japanese | Liberal in Korean | Liberal in Malay | Liberal in Norwegian | Liberal in Portuguese | Liberal in Russian | Liberal in Spanish | Liberal in Swedish | Liberal in Chinese | Liberal in Indonesian | Liberal in Urdu | Liberal in Bengali | Liberal in Thai |
Liberal - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Liberal from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.