English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Legal'
- allowed by official rules; "a Legal pass receiver"
- established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
- having Legal efficacy or force; "a sound title to the property"
- of or relating to jurisprudence; "Legal loophole"
- relating to or characteristic of the profession of law; "the Legal profession"
'Legal' in other languages
Get definition of Legal, Get synonyms of Legal and translate.Legal in Tamil | Legal in English | Legal in Arabic | Legal in Dutch | Legal in French | Legal in German | Legal in Greek | Legal in Hindi | Legal in Italian | Legal in Japanese | Legal in Korean | Legal in Malay | Legal in Norwegian | Legal in Portuguese | Legal in Russian | Legal in Spanish | Legal in Swedish | Legal in Chinese | Legal in Indonesian | Legal in Urdu | Legal in Bengali | Legal in Thai |
Legal - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Legal from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.