English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Lease'
- a contract granting use or occupation of property during a specified time for a specified payment
- property that is Leased or rented out or let
- the period of time during which a contract conveying property to a person is in effect
- engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let''s rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- hold under a Lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
'Lease' in other languages
Get definition of Lease, Get synonyms of Lease and translate.Lease in Tamil | Lease in English | Lease in Arabic | Lease in Dutch | Lease in French | Lease in German | Lease in Greek | Lease in Hindi | Lease in Italian | Lease in Japanese | Lease in Korean | Lease in Malay | Lease in Norwegian | Lease in Portuguese | Lease in Russian | Lease in Spanish | Lease in Swedish | Lease in Chinese | Lease in Indonesian | Lease in Urdu | Lease in Bengali | Lease in Thai |
Lease - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Lease from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.