English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Leaning'
- the act of deviating from a vertical position
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
- a natural inclination; "he has a proclivity for exaggeration"
- an inclination to do something; "he felt Leanings toward frivolity"
- departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal; "the Leaning tower of Pisa"; "the headstones were tilted"
- resting against a support
'Leaning' in other languages
Get definition of Leaning, Get synonyms of Leaning and translate.Leaning in Tamil | Leaning in English | Leaning in Arabic | Leaning in Dutch | Leaning in French | Leaning in German | Leaning in Greek | Leaning in Hindi | Leaning in Italian | Leaning in Japanese | Leaning in Korean | Leaning in Malay | Leaning in Norwegian | Leaning in Portuguese | Leaning in Russian | Leaning in Spanish | Leaning in Swedish | Leaning in Chinese | Leaning in Indonesian | Leaning in Urdu | Leaning in Bengali | Leaning in Thai |
Leaning - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Leaning from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.