English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Leak'
- unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information
- the unwanted discharge of a fluid from some container; "they tried to stop the escape of gas from the damaged pipe"; "he had to clean up the Leak"
- an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape; "one of the tires developed a Leak"
- a euphemism for urination; "he had to take a Leak"
- soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
- have an opening that allows light or substances to enter or go out; "The container Leaked gasoline"; "the roof Leaks badly"
- enter or escape as through a hole or crack or fissure; "Water Leaked out of the can into the backpack"; "Gas Leaked into the basement"
- be Leaked; "The news Leaked out despite his secrecy"
- tell anonymously; "The news were Leaked to the paper"
'Leak' in other languages
Get definition of Leak, Get synonyms of Leak and translate.Leak in Tamil | Leak in English | Leak in Arabic | Leak in Dutch | Leak in French | Leak in German | Leak in Greek | Leak in Hindi | Leak in Italian | Leak in Japanese | Leak in Korean | Leak in Malay | Leak in Norwegian | Leak in Portuguese | Leak in Russian | Leak in Spanish | Leak in Swedish | Leak in Chinese | Leak in Indonesian | Leak in Urdu | Leak in Bengali | Leak in Thai |
Leak - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Leak from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.