English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Last'
- a person''s dying act; the Last thing a person can do; "he breathed his Last"
- holding device shaped like a human foot that is used to fashion or repair shoes
- the concluding parts of an event or occurrence; "the end was exciting"; "I had to miss the Last of the movie"
- a unit of capacity for grain equal to 80 bushels
- a unit of weight equal to 4,000 pounds
- the Last or lowest in an ordering or series; "he was the Last to leave"; "he finished an inglorious Last"
- the time at which life ends; continuing until dead; "she stayed until his death"; "a struggle to the Last"
- the temporal end; the concluding time; "the stopping point of each round was signaled by a bell"; "the market was up at the finish"; "they were playing better at the close of the season"
- continue to live; endure or Last; "We went without water and food for 3 days"; "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"; "The racecar driver lived through several very serious accidents"
- persist or be long; in time; "The bad weather Lasted for three days"
- occurring at the time of death; "his Last words"; "the Last rites"
- lowest in rank or importance; "Last prize"; "in Last place"
- not to be altered or undone; "the judge''s decision is final"; "the arbiter will have the Last say"
- in accord with the most fashionable ideas or style; "wears only the latest style"; "the Last thing in swimwear"; "knows the newest dances"; "cutting-edge technology"; "a with-it boutique"
- occurring at or forming an end or termination; "his concluding words came as a surprise"; "the final chapter"; "the Last days of the dinosaurs"; "terminal leave"
- coming after all others in time or space or degree or being the only one remaining; "the Last time I saw Paris"; "the Last day of the month"; "had the Last word"; "waited until the Last minute"; "he raised his voice in a Last supreme call"; "the Last game
- highest in extent or degree; "to the Last measure of human endurance"; "whether they were accomplices in the Last degree or a lesser one was...to be determined individually"
- most unlikely or unsuitable; "the Last person we would have suspected"; "the Last man they would have chosen for the job"
- conclusive in a process or progression; "the final answer"; "a Last resort"; "the net result"
- more recently than any other time; "I saw him Last in London"
- the item at the end; "Last, I''ll discuss family values"
'Last' in other languages
Get definition of Last, Get synonyms of Last and translate.Last in Tamil | Last in English | Last in Arabic | Last in Dutch | Last in French | Last in German | Last in Greek | Last in Hindi | Last in Italian | Last in Japanese | Last in Korean | Last in Malay | Last in Norwegian | Last in Portuguese | Last in Russian | Last in Spanish | Last in Swedish | Last in Chinese | Last in Indonesian | Last in Urdu | Last in Bengali | Last in Thai |
Last - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Last from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.