English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'K'
- street names for Ketamine
- the 11th letter of the Roman alphabet
- a unit of information equal to one thousand (1024) bytes
- the basic unit of thermodynamic temperature adopted under the Systeme International d''Unites
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
- a light soft silver-white metallic element of the alKali metal group; oxidizes rapidly in air and reacts violently with water; is abundant in nature in combined forms occurring in sea water and in carnallite and Kainite and sylvite
- denoting a quantity consisting of 1,000 items or units
'K' in other languages
Get definition of K, Get synonyms of K and translate.K in Tamil | K in English | K in Arabic | K in Dutch | K in French | K in German | K in Greek | K in Hindi | K in Italian | K in Japanese | K in Korean | K in Malay | K in Norwegian | K in Portuguese | K in Russian | K in Spanish | K in Swedish | K in Chinese | K in Indonesian | K in Urdu | K in Bengali | K in Thai |
K - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of K from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.