English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Interior'
- the United States federal department charged with conservation and the development of natural resources; created in 1849
- the inner or enclosed surface of something
- the region that is inside of something
- of or coming from the middle of a region or country; "upcountry districts"
- inside and toward a center; "Interior regions of the earth"
- located inward; "Beethoven''s manuscript looks like a bloody record of a tremendous inner battle"- Leonard Bernstein; "she thinks she has no soul, no Interior life, but the truth is that she has no access to it"- David Denby; "an internal sense of rightou
- situated within or suitable for inside a building; "an Interior scene"; "Interior decoration"; "an Interior bathroom without windows"
'Interior' in other languages
Get definition of Interior, Get synonyms of Interior and translate.Interior in Tamil | Interior in English | Interior in Arabic | Interior in Dutch | Interior in French | Interior in German | Interior in Greek | Interior in Hindi | Interior in Italian | Interior in Japanese | Interior in Korean | Interior in Malay | Interior in Norwegian | Interior in Portuguese | Interior in Russian | Interior in Spanish | Interior in Swedish | Interior in Chinese | Interior in Indonesian | Interior in Urdu | Interior in Bengali | Interior in Thai |
Interior - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Interior from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.