English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Intact'
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged; "a local motion keepeth bodies integral"- Bacon; "was able to keep the collection entire during his lifetime"; "fought to keep the union Intact"
- undamaged in any way; whole; "the vase remained Intact despite rough handling"
- not impaired or diminished in any way; "emerged from the trial with his prestige Intact"; "the blast left his hearint Intact"
- (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken; "she was Intact, virginal"
- (used of domestic animals) sexually competent; "an entire horse"
'Intact' in other languages
Get definition of Intact, Get synonyms of Intact and translate.Intact in Tamil | Intact in English | Intact in Arabic | Intact in Dutch | Intact in French | Intact in German | Intact in Greek | Intact in Hindi | Intact in Italian | Intact in Japanese | Intact in Korean | Intact in Malay | Intact in Norwegian | Intact in Portuguese | Intact in Russian | Intact in Spanish | Intact in Swedish | Intact in Chinese | Intact in Indonesian | Intact in Urdu | Intact in Bengali | Intact in Thai |
Intact - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Intact from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.