English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Infuse'
- introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes; "Some physiologists Infuses sugar solutions into the veins of animals"
- let sit in a liquid to extract a flavor or to cleanse; "steep the blossoms in oil"; "steep the fruit in alcohol"
- undergo the process of infusion; "the mint tea is infusing"
- fill, as with a certain quality; "The heavy traffic tinctures the air with carbon monoxide"
- teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions; "inculcate values into the young generation"
'Infuse' in other languages
Get definition of Infuse, Get synonyms of Infuse and translate.Infuse in Tamil | Infuse in English | Infuse in Arabic | Infuse in Dutch | Infuse in French | Infuse in German | Infuse in Greek | Infuse in Hindi | Infuse in Italian | Infuse in Japanese | Infuse in Korean | Infuse in Malay | Infuse in Norwegian | Infuse in Portuguese | Infuse in Russian | Infuse in Spanish | Infuse in Swedish | Infuse in Chinese | Infuse in Indonesian | Infuse in Urdu | Infuse in Bengali | Infuse in Thai |
Infuse - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Infuse from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.