English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Inflame'
- become Inflamed; get sore; "His throat Inflamed"
- cause inflammation in; "The repetitive motion Inflamed her joint"
- arouse or excite feelings and passions; "The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor"; "The refugees'' fate stirred up compassion around the world"; "Wake old feelings of hatred"
- cause to start burning; "The setting sun kindled the sky with oranges and reds"
- catch fire; "The dried grass of the prairie kindled, spreading the flames for miles"
'Inflame' in other languages
Get definition of Inflame, Get synonyms of Inflame and translate.Inflame in Tamil | Inflame in English | Inflame in Arabic | Inflame in Dutch | Inflame in French | Inflame in German | Inflame in Greek | Inflame in Hindi | Inflame in Italian | Inflame in Japanese | Inflame in Korean | Inflame in Malay | Inflame in Norwegian | Inflame in Portuguese | Inflame in Russian | Inflame in Spanish | Inflame in Swedish | Inflame in Chinese | Inflame in Indonesian | Inflame in Urdu | Inflame in Bengali | Inflame in Thai |
Inflame - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Inflame from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.