English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Increase'
- the act of increasing something; "he gave me an Increase in salary"
- the amount by which something Increases; "they proposed an Increase of 15 percent in the fare"
- a change resulting in an Increase; "the Increase is scheduled for next month"
- a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important; "the Increase in unemployment"; "the growth of population"
- a quantity that is added; "there was an addition to property taxes this year"; "they recorded the cattle''s gain in weight over a period of weeks"
- make bigger or more; "The boss finally Increased her salary"; "The university Increased the number of students it admitted"
- become bigger or greater in amount; "The amount of work Increased"
'Increase' in other languages
Get definition of Increase, Get synonyms of Increase and translate.Increase in Tamil | Increase in English | Increase in Arabic | Increase in Dutch | Increase in French | Increase in German | Increase in Greek | Increase in Hindi | Increase in Italian | Increase in Japanese | Increase in Korean | Increase in Malay | Increase in Norwegian | Increase in Portuguese | Increase in Russian | Increase in Spanish | Increase in Swedish | Increase in Chinese | Increase in Indonesian | Increase in Urdu | Increase in Bengali | Increase in Thai |
Increase - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Increase from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.