English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Inclination'
- the act of inclining; bending forward; "an Inclination of his head indicated his agreement"
- a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect; "the alkaline Inclination of the local waters"; "fabric with a tendency to shrink"
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical; "the tower had a pronounced tilt"; "the ship developed a list to starboard"; "he walked with a heavy Inclination to the right"
- an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others; "he had an Inclination to give up too easily"; "a tendency to be too strict"
- that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking; "her Inclination is for classical music"
- (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
- (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
'Inclination' in other languages
Get definition of Inclination, Get synonyms of Inclination and translate.Inclination in Tamil | Inclination in English | Inclination in Arabic | Inclination in Dutch | Inclination in French | Inclination in German | Inclination in Greek | Inclination in Hindi | Inclination in Italian | Inclination in Japanese | Inclination in Korean | Inclination in Malay | Inclination in Norwegian | Inclination in Portuguese | Inclination in Russian | Inclination in Spanish | Inclination in Swedish | Inclination in Chinese | Inclination in Indonesian | Inclination in Urdu | Inclination in Bengali | Inclination in Thai |
Inclination - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Inclination from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.