English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Immune'
- a person who is Immune to a particular infection
- (usually followed by `to'') not affected by a given influence; "Immune to persuasion"
- relating to or conferring immunity (to disease or infection)
- secure against; "Immune from taxation as long as he resided in Bermuda"; "Immune from criminal prosecution"
- relating to the condition of immunity; "the Immune system"
'Immune' in other languages
Get definition of Immune, Get synonyms of Immune and translate.Immune in Tamil | Immune in English | Immune in Arabic | Immune in Dutch | Immune in French | Immune in German | Immune in Greek | Immune in Hindi | Immune in Italian | Immune in Japanese | Immune in Korean | Immune in Malay | Immune in Norwegian | Immune in Portuguese | Immune in Russian | Immune in Spanish | Immune in Swedish | Immune in Chinese | Immune in Indonesian | Immune in Urdu | Immune in Bengali | Immune in Thai |
Immune - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Immune from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.