English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Immature'
- lacking in development; "Immature plans"; "an unformed character"
- (of birds) not yet having developed feathers; "a small unfledged sparrow on the window sill"
- not yet mature
- characteristic of a lack of maturity; "Immature behavior"
- not fully developed or mature; not ripe; "unripe fruit"; "fried green tomatoes"; "green wood"
- (used of living things especially persons) in an early period of life or development or growth; "young people"
'Immature' in other languages
Get definition of Immature, Get synonyms of Immature and translate.Immature in Tamil | Immature in English | Immature in Arabic | Immature in Dutch | Immature in French | Immature in German | Immature in Greek | Immature in Hindi | Immature in Italian | Immature in Japanese | Immature in Korean | Immature in Malay | Immature in Norwegian | Immature in Portuguese | Immature in Russian | Immature in Spanish | Immature in Swedish | Immature in Chinese | Immature in Indonesian | Immature in Urdu | Immature in Bengali | Immature in Thai |
Immature - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Immature from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.