English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Identify'
- consider to be equal or the same; "He identified his brother as one of the fugitives"
- recognize as being; establish the identity of someone or something; "She identified the man on the ''wanted'' poster"
- Identify as in botany or biology, for example
- consider (oneself) as similar to somebody else; "He identified with the refugees"
- conceive of as united or associated; "Sex activity is closely identified with the hypothalamus"
- give the name or Identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other Identifying characteristic property; "Many senators were named in connection with the scandal"; "The almanac identifies the auspicious months"
'Identify' in other languages
Get definition of Identify, Get synonyms of Identify and translate.Identify in Tamil | Identify in English | Identify in Arabic | Identify in Dutch | Identify in French | Identify in German | Identify in Greek | Identify in Hindi | Identify in Italian | Identify in Japanese | Identify in Korean | Identify in Malay | Identify in Norwegian | Identify in Portuguese | Identify in Russian | Identify in Spanish | Identify in Swedish | Identify in Chinese | Identify in Indonesian | Identify in Urdu | Identify in Bengali | Identify in Thai |
Identify - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Identify from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.