English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Ideal'
- the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
- model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
- constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception; "a poem or essay may be typical of its period in idea or Ideal content"
- conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an Ideal
- of or relating to the philosophical doctrine of the reality of ideas
'Ideal' in other languages
Get definition of Ideal, Get synonyms of Ideal and translate.Ideal in Tamil | Ideal in English | Ideal in Arabic | Ideal in Dutch | Ideal in French | Ideal in German | Ideal in Greek | Ideal in Hindi | Ideal in Italian | Ideal in Japanese | Ideal in Korean | Ideal in Malay | Ideal in Norwegian | Ideal in Portuguese | Ideal in Russian | Ideal in Spanish | Ideal in Swedish | Ideal in Chinese | Ideal in Indonesian | Ideal in Urdu | Ideal in Bengali | Ideal in Thai |
Ideal - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Ideal from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.