English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Horse'
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- a chessman in the shape of a Horse''s head; can move two squares horizontally and one vertically (or vice versa)
- a framework for holding wood that is being sawed
- troops trained to fight on Horseback; "500 Horse led the attack"
- provide with a Horse or Horses
'Horse' in other languages
Get definition of Horse, Get synonyms of Horse and translate.Horse in Tamil | Horse in English | Horse in Arabic | Horse in Dutch | Horse in French | Horse in German | Horse in Greek | Horse in Hindi | Horse in Italian | Horse in Japanese | Horse in Korean | Horse in Malay | Horse in Norwegian | Horse in Portuguese | Horse in Russian | Horse in Spanish | Horse in Swedish | Horse in Chinese | Horse in Indonesian | Horse in Urdu | Horse in Bengali | Horse in Thai |
Horse - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Horse from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.