English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Horn'
- one of the bony outgrowths on the heads of certain ungulates
- any outgrowth from the head of an organism that resembles a Horn
- a device on an automobile for making a warning noise
- a brass musical instrument with a brilliant tone; has a narrow tube and a flared bell and is played by means of valves
- a brass musical instrument consisting of a conical tube that is coiled into a spiral and played by means of valves
- an alarm device that makes a loud warning sound
- a high pommel of a Western saddle (usually metal covered with leather)
- a noisemaker (as at parties or games) that makes a loud noise when you blow through it
- a noise made by the driver of an automobile to give warning;
- the material (mostly keratin) that covers the Horns of ungulates and forms hooves and claws and nails
- stab or pierce with a Horn or tusk; "the rhino Horned the explorer"
'Horn' in other languages
Get definition of Horn, Get synonyms of Horn and translate.Horn in Tamil | Horn in English | Horn in Arabic | Horn in Dutch | Horn in French | Horn in German | Horn in Greek | Horn in Hindi | Horn in Italian | Horn in Japanese | Horn in Korean | Horn in Malay | Horn in Norwegian | Horn in Portuguese | Horn in Russian | Horn in Spanish | Horn in Swedish | Horn in Chinese | Horn in Indonesian | Horn in Urdu | Horn in Bengali | Horn in Thai |
Horn - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Horn from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.