English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Hoop'
- horizontal Hoop with a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- a rigid circular band of metal or wood or other material used for holding or fastening or hanging or pulling; "there was still a rusty iron Hoop for tying a horse"
- a light curved skeleton to spread out a skirt
- a small arch used as croquet equipment
- bind or fasten with a Hoop; "Hoop vats"
'Hoop' in other languages
Get definition of Hoop, Get synonyms of Hoop and translate.Hoop in Tamil | Hoop in English | Hoop in Arabic | Hoop in Dutch | Hoop in French | Hoop in German | Hoop in Greek | Hoop in Hindi | Hoop in Italian | Hoop in Japanese | Hoop in Korean | Hoop in Malay | Hoop in Norwegian | Hoop in Portuguese | Hoop in Russian | Hoop in Spanish | Hoop in Swedish | Hoop in Chinese | Hoop in Indonesian | Hoop in Urdu | Hoop in Bengali | Hoop in Thai |
Hoop - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Hoop from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.