English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Hood'
- protective covering consisting of a metal part that covers the engine; "there are powerful engines under the Hoods of new cars"; "the mechanic removed the cowling in order to repair the plane''s engine"
- a headdress that protects the head and face
- the folding roof of a carriage
- metal covering leading to a vent that exhausts smoke or fumes
- an aggressive and violent young criminal
- cover with a Hood; "The bandits were Hooded"
'Hood' in other languages
Get definition of Hood, Get synonyms of Hood and translate.Hood in Tamil | Hood in English | Hood in Arabic | Hood in Dutch | Hood in French | Hood in German | Hood in Greek | Hood in Hindi | Hood in Italian | Hood in Japanese | Hood in Korean | Hood in Malay | Hood in Norwegian | Hood in Portuguese | Hood in Russian | Hood in Spanish | Hood in Swedish | Hood in Chinese | Hood in Indonesian | Hood in Urdu | Hood in Bengali | Hood in Thai |
Hood - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Hood from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.