English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Herd'
- a group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are Herded by humans
- a group of wild animals of one species that remain together: antelope or elephants or seals or whales or zebra
- a crowd especially of ordinary or undistinguished persons or things; "his brilliance raised him above the ruck"; "the children resembled a fairy Herd"
- move together, like a Herd
- cause to Herd, drive, or crowd together; "We Herded the children into a spare classroom"
- keep, move, or drive animals; "Who will be Herding the cattle when the cowboy dies?"
'Herd' in other languages
Get definition of Herd, Get synonyms of Herd and translate.Herd in Tamil | Herd in English | Herd in Arabic | Herd in Dutch | Herd in French | Herd in German | Herd in Greek | Herd in Hindi | Herd in Italian | Herd in Japanese | Herd in Korean | Herd in Malay | Herd in Norwegian | Herd in Portuguese | Herd in Russian | Herd in Spanish | Herd in Swedish | Herd in Chinese | Herd in Indonesian | Herd in Urdu | Herd in Bengali | Herd in Thai |
Herd - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Herd from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.