English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Hawk'
- diurnal bird of prey typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- a square board with a handle underneath; used by masons to hold or carry mortar
- an advocate of an aggressive policy on foreign relations
- clear mucus or food from one''s throat; "he cleared his throat before he started to speak"
- hunt with Hawks; "the Arabs like to Hawk in the desert"
- sell or offer for sale from place to place
'Hawk' in other languages
Get definition of Hawk, Get synonyms of Hawk and translate.Hawk in Tamil | Hawk in English | Hawk in Arabic | Hawk in Dutch | Hawk in French | Hawk in German | Hawk in Greek | Hawk in Hindi | Hawk in Italian | Hawk in Japanese | Hawk in Korean | Hawk in Malay | Hawk in Norwegian | Hawk in Portuguese | Hawk in Russian | Hawk in Spanish | Hawk in Swedish | Hawk in Chinese | Hawk in Indonesian | Hawk in Urdu | Hawk in Bengali | Hawk in Thai |
Hawk - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Hawk from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.