English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Handle'
- the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it; "he grabbed the hammer by the Handle"; "it was an old briefcase but it still had a good grip"
- deal with verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
- touch, lift, or hold with the hands; "Don''t Handle the merchandise"
- Handle effectively; "The burglar wielded an axe"
- show and train; "The prize-winning poodle was Handled by Mrs. Priscilla Prescott"
- be in charge of, act on, or dispose of; "I can deal with this crew of workers"; "This blender can''t Handle nuts"; "She managed her parents'' affairs after they got too old"
- interact in a certain way; "Do right by her"; "Treat him with caution, please"; "Handle the press reporters gently"
'Handle' in other languages
Get definition of Handle, Get synonyms of Handle and translate.Handle in Tamil | Handle in English | Handle in Arabic | Handle in Dutch | Handle in French | Handle in German | Handle in Greek | Handle in Hindi | Handle in Italian | Handle in Japanese | Handle in Korean | Handle in Malay | Handle in Norwegian | Handle in Portuguese | Handle in Russian | Handle in Spanish | Handle in Swedish | Handle in Chinese | Handle in Indonesian | Handle in Urdu | Handle in Bengali | Handle in Thai |
Handle - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Handle from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.