English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Hair'
- a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- cloth woven from horseHair or camelHair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
- any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal; "there is a Hair in my soup"
- dense growth of Hairs covering the body or parts of it (as on the human head); helps prevent heat loss; "he combed his Hair"
- filamentous Hairlike growth on a plant; "peach fuzz"
- a very small distance or space; "they escaped by a Hair''s-breadth"; "they lost the election by a whisker"
'Hair' in other languages
Get definition of Hair, Get synonyms of Hair and translate.Hair in Tamil | Hair in English | Hair in Arabic | Hair in Dutch | Hair in French | Hair in German | Hair in Greek | Hair in Hindi | Hair in Italian | Hair in Japanese | Hair in Korean | Hair in Malay | Hair in Norwegian | Hair in Portuguese | Hair in Russian | Hair in Spanish | Hair in Swedish | Hair in Chinese | Hair in Indonesian | Hair in Urdu | Hair in Bengali | Hair in Thai |
Hair - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Hair from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.