English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Grumble'
- a complaint uttered in a low and indistinct tone
- a loud low dull continuous noise; "they heard the rumbling of thunder"
- make complaining remarks or noises under one''s breath; "she Grumbles when she feels overworked"
- show one''s unhappiness or critical attitude; "He scolded about anything that he thought was wrong"; "We Grumbled about the increased work load"
- to utter or emit low dull rumbling sounds; "he Grumbled a rude response"; "Stones Grumbled down the cliff"
- make a low noise; "rumbling thunder"
'Grumble' in other languages
Get definition of Grumble, Get synonyms of Grumble and translate.Grumble in Tamil | Grumble in English | Grumble in Arabic | Grumble in Dutch | Grumble in French | Grumble in German | Grumble in Greek | Grumble in Hindi | Grumble in Italian | Grumble in Japanese | Grumble in Korean | Grumble in Malay | Grumble in Norwegian | Grumble in Portuguese | Grumble in Russian | Grumble in Spanish | Grumble in Swedish | Grumble in Chinese | Grumble in Indonesian | Grumble in Urdu | Grumble in Bengali | Grumble in Thai |
Grumble - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Grumble from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.