English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Groove'
- a settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape; "they fell into a conversational rut"
- (anatomy) any furrow or channel on a bodily structure or part
- a long narrow furrow cut either by a natural process (such as erosion) or by a tool (as e.g. a Groove in a phonograph record)
- hollow out in the form of a furrow or Groove; "furrow soil"
- make a Groove in, or provide with a Groove; "Groove a vinyl record"
'Groove' in other languages
Get definition of Groove, Get synonyms of Groove and translate.Groove in Tamil | Groove in English | Groove in Arabic | Groove in Dutch | Groove in French | Groove in German | Groove in Greek | Groove in Hindi | Groove in Italian | Groove in Japanese | Groove in Korean | Groove in Malay | Groove in Norwegian | Groove in Portuguese | Groove in Russian | Groove in Spanish | Groove in Swedish | Groove in Chinese | Groove in Indonesian | Groove in Urdu | Groove in Bengali | Groove in Thai |
Groove - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Groove from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.