English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Groom'
- a man who has recently been married
- a man participant in his own marriage ceremony
- someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
- care for one''s external appearance; "He is always well-Groomed"
- give a neat appearance to; "Groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
- prepare (someone) for a future role or function; "He is Grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
'Groom' in other languages
Get definition of Groom, Get synonyms of Groom and translate.Groom in Tamil | Groom in English | Groom in Arabic | Groom in Dutch | Groom in French | Groom in German | Groom in Greek | Groom in Hindi | Groom in Italian | Groom in Japanese | Groom in Korean | Groom in Malay | Groom in Norwegian | Groom in Portuguese | Groom in Russian | Groom in Spanish | Groom in Swedish | Groom in Chinese | Groom in Indonesian | Groom in Urdu | Groom in Bengali | Groom in Thai |
Groom - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Groom from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.