English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Gravel'
- rock fragments and pebbles
- be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don''t know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
- cover with Gravel; "We Gravelled the driveway"
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
- unpleasantly harsh or grating in sound; "a Gravelly voice"
'Gravel' in other languages
Get definition of Gravel, Get synonyms of Gravel and translate.Gravel in Tamil | Gravel in English | Gravel in Arabic | Gravel in Dutch | Gravel in French | Gravel in German | Gravel in Greek | Gravel in Hindi | Gravel in Italian | Gravel in Japanese | Gravel in Korean | Gravel in Malay | Gravel in Norwegian | Gravel in Portuguese | Gravel in Russian | Gravel in Spanish | Gravel in Swedish | Gravel in Chinese | Gravel in Indonesian | Gravel in Urdu | Gravel in Bengali | Gravel in Thai |
Gravel - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Gravel from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.