English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Grass'
- street names for marijuana
- animal food for browsing or grazing
- German writer of novels and poetry and plays (born 1927)
- narrow-leaved green herbage: grown as lawns; used as pasture for grazing animals; cut and dried as hay
- give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
- shoot down, of birds
- feed with Grass
- cover with Grass
- spread out clothes on the Grass to let it dry and bleach
- cover with Grass; "The owners decided to Grass their property"
'Grass' in other languages
Get definition of Grass, Get synonyms of Grass and translate.Grass in Tamil | Grass in English | Grass in Arabic | Grass in Dutch | Grass in French | Grass in German | Grass in Greek | Grass in Hindi | Grass in Italian | Grass in Japanese | Grass in Korean | Grass in Malay | Grass in Norwegian | Grass in Portuguese | Grass in Russian | Grass in Spanish | Grass in Swedish | Grass in Chinese | Grass in Indonesian | Grass in Urdu | Grass in Bengali | Grass in Thai |
Grass - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Grass from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.