English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Grain'
- the direction or texture of fibers found in wood or leather or stone or in a woven fabric; "saw the board across the Grain"
- foodstuff prepared from the starchy Grains of cereal grasses
- a small hard particle; "a Grain of sand"
- dry seedlike fruit produced by the cereal grasses: e.g. wheat, barley, Indian corn
- 1/7000 pound; equals a troy Grain or 64.799 milligrams
- 1/60 dram; equals an avoirdupois Grain or 64.799 milligrams
- used for pearls or diamonds: 50 mg or 1/4 carat
- become granular
- form into Grains
- paint (a surface) to make it look like stone or wood
- thoroughly work in; "His hands were Grained with dirt"
'Grain' in other languages
Get definition of Grain, Get synonyms of Grain and translate.Grain in Tamil | Grain in English | Grain in Arabic | Grain in Dutch | Grain in French | Grain in German | Grain in Greek | Grain in Hindi | Grain in Italian | Grain in Japanese | Grain in Korean | Grain in Malay | Grain in Norwegian | Grain in Portuguese | Grain in Russian | Grain in Spanish | Grain in Swedish | Grain in Chinese | Grain in Indonesian | Grain in Urdu | Grain in Bengali | Grain in Thai |
Grain - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Grain from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.