English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Girl'
- a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
- a youthful female person; "the baby was a Girl"; "the Girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
- a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
- a friendly informal reference to a grown woman; "Mrs. Smith was just one of the Girls"
- a Girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved; "his Girlfriend kicked him out"
'Girl' in other languages
Get definition of Girl, Get synonyms of Girl and translate.Girl in Tamil | Girl in English | Girl in Arabic | Girl in Dutch | Girl in French | Girl in German | Girl in Greek | Girl in Hindi | Girl in Italian | Girl in Japanese | Girl in Korean | Girl in Malay | Girl in Norwegian | Girl in Portuguese | Girl in Russian | Girl in Spanish | Girl in Swedish | Girl in Chinese | Girl in Indonesian | Girl in Urdu | Girl in Bengali | Girl in Thai |
Girl - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Girl from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.