English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Gang'
- tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
- an organized group of workmen
- an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the Gang"; "a pack of thieves"
- an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
- act as an organized group
'Gang' in other languages
Get definition of Gang, Get synonyms of Gang and translate.Gang in Tamil | Gang in English | Gang in Arabic | Gang in Dutch | Gang in French | Gang in German | Gang in Greek | Gang in Hindi | Gang in Italian | Gang in Japanese | Gang in Korean | Gang in Malay | Gang in Norwegian | Gang in Portuguese | Gang in Russian | Gang in Spanish | Gang in Swedish | Gang in Chinese | Gang in Indonesian | Gang in Urdu | Gang in Bengali | Gang in Thai |
Gang - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Gang from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.