English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Fry'
- a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they''re just kids"; "`tiddler'' is a British term for youngsters"
- English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
- cook on a hot surface using fat; "Fry the pancakes"
- kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair; "The serial killer was electrocuted"
- be excessively hot; "If the children stay out on the beach for another hour, they''ll be fried"
'Fry' in other languages
Get definition of Fry, Get synonyms of Fry and translate.Fry in Tamil | Fry in English | Fry in Arabic | Fry in Dutch | Fry in French | Fry in German | Fry in Greek | Fry in Hindi | Fry in Italian | Fry in Japanese | Fry in Korean | Fry in Malay | Fry in Norwegian | Fry in Portuguese | Fry in Russian | Fry in Spanish | Fry in Swedish | Fry in Chinese | Fry in Indonesian | Fry in Urdu | Fry in Bengali | Fry in Thai |
Fry - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Fry from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.