English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Forte'
- the stronger part of a sword blade between the hilt and the foible
- (music) with great loudness
- an asset of special worth or utility; "cooking is his Forte"
- used chiefly as a direction or description in music; "the Forte passages in the composition"
- used as a direction in music; to be played relatively loudly
'Forte' in other languages
Get definition of Forte, Get synonyms of Forte and translate.Forte in Tamil | Forte in English | Forte in Arabic | Forte in Dutch | Forte in French | Forte in German | Forte in Greek | Forte in Hindi | Forte in Italian | Forte in Japanese | Forte in Korean | Forte in Malay | Forte in Norwegian | Forte in Portuguese | Forte in Russian | Forte in Spanish | Forte in Swedish | Forte in Chinese | Forte in Indonesian | Forte in Urdu | Forte in Bengali | Forte in Thai |
Forte - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Forte from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.