English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Fork'
- the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- cutlery used for serving and eating food
- an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging; has a handle and metal prongs
- the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- a part of a Forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches"; "they took the south Fork"
- shape like a Fork; "She Forked her fingers"
- divide into two or more branches so as to form a Fork; "The road Forks"
- place under attack with one''s own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- lift with a pitchFork; "pitchFork hay"
'Fork' in other languages
Get definition of Fork, Get synonyms of Fork and translate.Fork in Tamil | Fork in English | Fork in Arabic | Fork in Dutch | Fork in French | Fork in German | Fork in Greek | Fork in Hindi | Fork in Italian | Fork in Japanese | Fork in Korean | Fork in Malay | Fork in Norwegian | Fork in Portuguese | Fork in Russian | Fork in Spanish | Fork in Swedish | Fork in Chinese | Fork in Indonesian | Fork in Urdu | Fork in Bengali | Fork in Thai |
Fork - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Fork from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.