English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Flying'
- an instance of traveling by air; "Flying was still an exciting adventure for him"
- done swiftly in or as if in the air; used e.g. of a racing start in which runners are already in motion as they cross the starting line; "a Flying start"; "crossed the goal line with a Flying leap"
- hurried and brief; "paid a Flying visit"; "took a Flying glance at the book"; "a quick inspection"; "a fast visit"
- of or relating to passage through the air especially aviation; "a Flying time of three hours between cities"; "unidentified Flying objects"
- designed for swift movement or action; "a Flying police squad is trained for quick action anywhere in the city"
- moving swiftly; "fast-Flying planes"; "played the difficult passage with Flying fingers"
- streaming or flapping or spreading wide as if in a current of air; "ran quickly, her flaring coat behind her"; "Flying banners"; "flags waving in the breeze"
- capable of or engaged in flight; "the bat is a Flying animal"
'Flying' in other languages
Get definition of Flying, Get synonyms of Flying and translate.Flying in Tamil | Flying in English | Flying in Arabic | Flying in Dutch | Flying in French | Flying in German | Flying in Greek | Flying in Hindi | Flying in Italian | Flying in Japanese | Flying in Korean | Flying in Malay | Flying in Norwegian | Flying in Portuguese | Flying in Russian | Flying in Spanish | Flying in Swedish | Flying in Chinese | Flying in Indonesian | Flying in Urdu | Flying in Bengali | Flying in Thai |
Flying - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Flying from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.