English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Filter'
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- pass through; "Water permeates sand easily"
- remove by passing through a Filter; "Filter out the impurities"
- run or flow slowly, as in drops or in an unsteady stream; "water trickled onto the lawn from the broken hose"; "reports began to dribble in"
'Filter' in other languages
Get definition of Filter, Get synonyms of Filter and translate.Filter in Tamil | Filter in English | Filter in Arabic | Filter in Dutch | Filter in French | Filter in German | Filter in Greek | Filter in Hindi | Filter in Italian | Filter in Japanese | Filter in Korean | Filter in Malay | Filter in Norwegian | Filter in Portuguese | Filter in Russian | Filter in Spanish | Filter in Swedish | Filter in Chinese | Filter in Indonesian | Filter in Urdu | Filter in Bengali | Filter in Thai |
Filter - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Filter from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.