English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Fillet'
- fastener consisting of a narrow strip of welded metal used to join steel members
- a narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband
- a bundle of sensory nerve fibers going to the thalamus
- a longitudinal slice or boned side of a fish
- a boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef
- cut into filets; "filet the fish"
- decorate with a lace of geometric designs
'Fillet' in other languages
Get definition of Fillet, Get synonyms of Fillet and translate.Fillet in Tamil | Fillet in English | Fillet in Arabic | Fillet in Dutch | Fillet in French | Fillet in German | Fillet in Greek | Fillet in Hindi | Fillet in Italian | Fillet in Japanese | Fillet in Korean | Fillet in Malay | Fillet in Norwegian | Fillet in Portuguese | Fillet in Russian | Fillet in Spanish | Fillet in Swedish | Fillet in Chinese | Fillet in Indonesian | Fillet in Urdu | Fillet in Bengali | Fillet in Thai |
Fillet - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Fillet from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.