English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Fill'
- a quantity sufficient to satisfy; "he ate his Fill of potatoes"; "she had heard her Fill of gossip"
- any material that Fills a space or container; "there was not enough Fill for the trench"
- plug with a substance; "Fill a cavity"
- become full; "The pool slowly Filled with water"; "The theater Filled up slowly"
- make full, also in a metaphorical sense; "Fill a container"; "Fill the child with pride"
- Fill or meet a want or need
- Fill to satisfaction; "I am sated"
- eat until one is sated; "He Filled up on turkey"
- appoint someone to (a position or a job)
- assume, as of positions or roles; "She took the job as director of development"
- occupy the whole of; "The liquid Fills the container"
'Fill' in other languages
Get definition of Fill, Get synonyms of Fill and translate.Fill in Tamil | Fill in English | Fill in Arabic | Fill in Dutch | Fill in French | Fill in German | Fill in Greek | Fill in Hindi | Fill in Italian | Fill in Japanese | Fill in Korean | Fill in Malay | Fill in Norwegian | Fill in Portuguese | Fill in Russian | Fill in Spanish | Fill in Swedish | Fill in Chinese | Fill in Indonesian | Fill in Urdu | Fill in Bengali | Fill in Thai |
Fill - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Fill from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.