English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Failure'
- an unexpected omission; "he resented my Failure to return his call"; "the mechanic''s Failure to check the brakes"
- an act that fails; "his Failure to pass the test"
- an event that does not accomplish its intended purpose; "the surprise party was a complete Failure"
- a person with a record of failing; someone who loses consistently
- loss of ability to function normally; "kidney Failure"
- lack of success; "he felt that his entire life had been a Failure"; "that year there was a crop Failure"
- inability to discharge all your debts as they come due; "the company had to declare bankruptcy"; "fraudulent loans led to the Failure of many banks"
'Failure' in other languages
Get definition of Failure, Get synonyms of Failure and translate.Failure in Tamil | Failure in English | Failure in Arabic | Failure in Dutch | Failure in French | Failure in German | Failure in Greek | Failure in Hindi | Failure in Italian | Failure in Japanese | Failure in Korean | Failure in Malay | Failure in Norwegian | Failure in Portuguese | Failure in Russian | Failure in Spanish | Failure in Swedish | Failure in Chinese | Failure in Indonesian | Failure in Urdu | Failure in Bengali | Failure in Thai |
Failure - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Failure from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.