English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Expression'
- the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing; "the Expression of milk from her breast"
- the Expression on a person''s face; "a sad Expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"
- a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit; "I concluded from his awkward constructions that he was a foreigner"
- a group of symbols that make a mathematical statement
- Expression without words; "tears are an Expression of grief"; "the pulse is a reflection of the heart''s condition"
- the style of expressing yourself; "he suggested a better formulation"; "his manner of Expression showed how much he cared"
- the communication (in speech or writing) of your beliefs or opinions; "Expressions of good will"; "he helped me find Expression for my ideas"
- a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations; "pardon the Expression"
- (genetics) the process of expressing a gene
'Expression' in other languages
Get definition of Expression, Get synonyms of Expression and translate.Expression in Tamil | Expression in English | Expression in Arabic | Expression in Dutch | Expression in French | Expression in German | Expression in Greek | Expression in Hindi | Expression in Italian | Expression in Japanese | Expression in Korean | Expression in Malay | Expression in Norwegian | Expression in Portuguese | Expression in Russian | Expression in Spanish | Expression in Swedish | Expression in Chinese | Expression in Indonesian | Expression in Urdu | Expression in Bengali | Expression in Thai |
Expression - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Expression from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.