English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Exposure'
- the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience; "she denounced the Exposure of children to pornography"
- abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
- presentation to view in an open or public manner; "the Exposure of his anger was shocking"
- the act of exposing film to light
- a picture of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- vulnerability to the elements; to the action of heat or cold or wind or rain; "Exposure to the weather" or "they died from Exposure";
- aspect re light or wind; "the studio had a northern Exposure"
- the disclosure of something secret; "they feared Exposure of their campaign plans"
- the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate; "he used the wrong Exposure"
- the state of being vulnerable or exposed; "his vulnerability to litigation"; "his Exposure to ridicule"
'Exposure' in other languages
Get definition of Exposure, Get synonyms of Exposure and translate.Exposure in Tamil | Exposure in English | Exposure in Arabic | Exposure in Dutch | Exposure in French | Exposure in German | Exposure in Greek | Exposure in Hindi | Exposure in Italian | Exposure in Japanese | Exposure in Korean | Exposure in Malay | Exposure in Norwegian | Exposure in Portuguese | Exposure in Russian | Exposure in Spanish | Exposure in Swedish | Exposure in Chinese | Exposure in Indonesian | Exposure in Urdu | Exposure in Bengali | Exposure in Thai |
Exposure - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Exposure from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.