English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Example'
- a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding; "you must work the Examples at the end of each chapter in the textbook"
- an item of information that is representative of a type; "this patient provides a typical Example of the syndrome"; "there is an Example on page 10"
- something to be imitated; "an exemplar of success"; "a model of clarity"; "he is the very model of a modern major general"
- a representative form or pattern; "I profited from his Example"
- punishment intended as a warning to others; "they decided to make an Example of him"
- an occurrence of something; "it was a case of bad judgment"; "another instance occurred yesterday"; "but there is always the famous Example of the Smiths"
'Example' in other languages
Get definition of Example, Get synonyms of Example and translate.Example in Tamil | Example in English | Example in Arabic | Example in Dutch | Example in French | Example in German | Example in Greek | Example in Hindi | Example in Italian | Example in Japanese | Example in Korean | Example in Malay | Example in Norwegian | Example in Portuguese | Example in Russian | Example in Spanish | Example in Swedish | Example in Chinese | Example in Indonesian | Example in Urdu | Example in Bengali | Example in Thai |
Example - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Example from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.