English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Evidence'
- your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief; "the Evidence that smoking causes lung cancer is very compelling"
- an indication that makes something evident; "his trembling was Evidence of his fear"
- (law) all the means by which any alleged matter of fact whose truth is investigated at judicial trial is established or disproved
- provide Evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one''s behavior, attitude, or external attributes; "His high fever attested to his illness"; "The buildings in Rome manifest a high level of architectural sophistication"; "This decision demonstrates his se
- give Evidence; "he was telling on all his former colleague"
- provide Evidence for; "The blood test showed that he was the father"; "Her behavior testified to her incompetence"
'Evidence' in other languages
Get definition of Evidence, Get synonyms of Evidence and translate.Evidence in Tamil | Evidence in English | Evidence in Arabic | Evidence in Dutch | Evidence in French | Evidence in German | Evidence in Greek | Evidence in Hindi | Evidence in Italian | Evidence in Japanese | Evidence in Korean | Evidence in Malay | Evidence in Norwegian | Evidence in Portuguese | Evidence in Russian | Evidence in Spanish | Evidence in Swedish | Evidence in Chinese | Evidence in Indonesian | Evidence in Urdu | Evidence in Bengali | Evidence in Thai |
Evidence - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Evidence from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.