English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Equal'
- a person who is of Equal standing with another in a group
- make Equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching; "let''s Equalize the duties among all employees in this office"; "The company matched the discount policy of its competitors"
- be identical or equivalent to; "One dollar Equals 1,000 rubles these days!"
- be Equal to in quality or ability; "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"; "Your performance doesn''t even touch that of your colleagues"; "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents"
- well matched; having the same quantity, value, or measure as another; "on Equal terms"; "all men are Equal before the law"
- Equal in amount or value; "like amounts"; "equivalent amounts"; "the same amount"; "gave one six blows and the other a like number"; "an Equal number"; "the same number"
'Equal' in other languages
Get definition of Equal, Get synonyms of Equal and translate.Equal in Tamil | Equal in English | Equal in Arabic | Equal in Dutch | Equal in French | Equal in German | Equal in Greek | Equal in Hindi | Equal in Italian | Equal in Japanese | Equal in Korean | Equal in Malay | Equal in Norwegian | Equal in Portuguese | Equal in Russian | Equal in Spanish | Equal in Swedish | Equal in Chinese | Equal in Indonesian | Equal in Urdu | Equal in Bengali | Equal in Thai |
Equal - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Equal from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.