English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Dress'
- clothing in general; "she was refined in her choice of apparel"; "he always bought his clothes at the same store"; "fastidious about his Dress"
- clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion; "formal attire"; "battle Dress"
- a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- arrange attractively; "Dress my hair for the wedding"
- Dress or groom with elaborate care; "She likes to Dress when going to the opera"
- Dress in a certain manner; "She Dresses in the latest Paris fashion"; "he Dressed up in a suit and tie"
- give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "Dress the horses"
- put on clothes; "we had to Dress quickly"; "Dress the patient"; "Can the child Dress by herself?"
- provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and Dress their child"
- apply a bandage or medication to; "Dress the victim''s wounds"
- convert into leather; "Dress the tanned skins"
- kill and prepare for market or consumption; "Dress a turkey"
- cut down rough-hewn (lumber) to standard thickness and width
- put a finish on; "Dress the surface smooth"
- cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "Dress the plants in the garden"
- put a Dressing on; "Dress the salads"
- provide with decoration; "Dress the windows"
- decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- arrange in ranks; "Dress troops"
- (of an occasion) requiring formal clothes; "a Dress dinner"; "a full-Dress ceremony"
- suitable for formal occasions; "formal wear"; "a full-Dress uniform"; "Dress shoes"
'Dress' in other languages
Get definition of Dress, Get synonyms of Dress and translate.Dress in Tamil | Dress in English | Dress in Arabic | Dress in Dutch | Dress in French | Dress in German | Dress in Greek | Dress in Hindi | Dress in Italian | Dress in Japanese | Dress in Korean | Dress in Malay | Dress in Norwegian | Dress in Portuguese | Dress in Russian | Dress in Spanish | Dress in Swedish | Dress in Chinese | Dress in Indonesian | Dress in Urdu | Dress in Bengali | Dress in Thai |
Dress - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Dress from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.