English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Draught'
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
- a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
- the depth of a vessel''s keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
- a current of air (usually coming into a room or vehicle)
- make a blueprint of
'Draught' in other languages
Get definition of Draught, Get synonyms of Draught and translate.Draught in Tamil | Draught in English | Draught in Arabic | Draught in Dutch | Draught in French | Draught in German | Draught in Greek | Draught in Hindi | Draught in Italian | Draught in Japanese | Draught in Korean | Draught in Malay | Draught in Norwegian | Draught in Portuguese | Draught in Russian | Draught in Spanish | Draught in Swedish | Draught in Chinese | Draught in Indonesian | Draught in Urdu | Draught in Bengali | Draught in Thai |
Draught - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Draught from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.